Hey, I'm Haikal.
Thanks for stopping by my home on the Internet.
- 👨🎓 I'm a 3rd-year medical student at the University of Malaya.
- 📈 Often geeking out about how habits and productivity can improve our live
- ⚽🎾 I spend a lot of time watching/playing football and tennis (big Man Utd and Nadal fan!)
- 🩺 Thinking about how doctors can maximise their impact by combining clinical medicine with interests that can scale (writing, programming, etc.)
What I write about
This site houses my writings on
- 💉 Medical school
- 📓 Effective learning techniques
- ⚡ Productivity
- ✅ Habits
- ✍ Writing (meta or what)
- 🛠 Tools for thought such as Roam and Anki
- 📚 Notes of my favourite books, courses, and articles.
I'm learning about the things that fascinates me, and I share and document what I learned on my site.
If you'd like to receive these articles sent to your email every other week, sign up for my newsletter! Every other Sunday I share my articles as well as the best ideas I discovered directly to your inbox. Sign up and learn how to to live happier, more productive lives!
A collection of my best essays:
- Go From Procrastination to Studying
- Make Learning a Game - A Beginner's Guide to Anki
- How To Use the GTD System as a Student
- How To Read More Books
- Notes Raft: How to Build a Habit of Writing Evergreen Notes
Other links for you:
- Check out my evergreen notes on the things I've read. It's my second brain!
- My favourite resources in medical school
Let's get in touch!
Send me a tweet :)